The problem is often caused by a problem with Flash, which means:
- Your machine has a bad or incomplete Flash install, or
- Your security settings are blocking flash content
The “circle back to the logon page” can also happen if your security settings are blocking session cookies.
To resolve this, you can:
- Delete all cookies, temp files, and history in Internet Explorer, then
- Have your IT/Help Desk do a full uninstall-reinstall of Flash (v9.0124 or greater) AND verify that the Flash ActiveX control is enabled in Internet Explorer.
- Run and fully pass the QuickCheck.
Alternatively, you can do the course on another computer – a home computer, for instance.