Led by David Allen, the GTD Making It All Work course presents the "big picture" of the Getting Things Done approach. It includes a condensed version of the five phase model in the GTD Mastering Workflow seminar for getting your work under control, but delves much further and at a much more rapid pace, into prioritization, productivity best practices, and making change stick. You will be entertained with David Allen's candid and energetic presentation, his insights into why we do what we do, and what we can do to change it for the better.
What you'll learn
- How to get immediate control of “current reality”
- How to keep track of the total inventory of your commitments, including examples from David's personal system
- What decisions are critical to make, about what, and when
- Why most “personal management systems” don't work
- How to evaluate the best tools to use to stay in control
- Why organizational issues are often personal process issues
- Why it's so challenging to really change the simplest habits, and the secret key to make it easier
- How to use procrastination to your advantage
- How to continually self-consult to get back “on your game”
- How to install simple tricks that create profound results
What's included with the course
- Detailed workbook, with abundant information and examples on all of the concepts presented in the course
- Jumpstart Guide to use as a starter system for tracking your projects and actions
- GTD System Guides, with the key GTD models summarized for you on laminated cards
- David's Making It All Work book
- 90-days of GTD Connect, our online learning center
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
Full day. Click to select a city from the list on the right panel of this page to get more information on the venue and tuition.
None. Ideal for those new or experienced with GTD.
Read our 'Public Seminar' FAQ for answers and instructions to common questions, including special rates and seminars in your area. Thanks!
Download a PDF overview for more detailed information. For additional questions contact us at email@example.com or call 805-646-8432.